Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Decorate to Celebrate Anything Goes Challenge #15

Time for a NEW CHALLENGE 
Hello crafty friends,
Today, we have a new challenge where Anything Goes for this challenge.  Please enter you fabulous entries down below. 

You may link up your projects below before 11:59pm (EST) on Tuesday August 2nd.   

             The results from Challenge #14 are in and the WINNER is... 
                                      Scrappy Scatty

Winner please email Lilian directly at stamprints@gmail.com with Subject:
 "Decorate to Celebrate #14  Winner




Design Team 

Now it's your turn to enter you lovely designs down below!
 

5 comments:

  1. Awesome inspiration! Thanks for a fun challenge!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner! Wonderful DT creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone... I want to add my card to InLikz, but it is closed today... pleae can you look at this....
    Hugs anja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I love the DT samples. I'm trying to link up my creation, but it already says it's closed. Here's my link.
    http://bluepoohbear753.blogspot.com/2016/07/happy-birthday.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried to add my link to the challenge, but it says the link up has closed. I am sharing my link:
    http://glendascards.blogspot.com/2016/07/purse-card.html

    Great projects Design Team!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and entering this challenge!!